Sunday, November 14, 2010

Trigo Breads and Deli inside U.P. Diliman

I was at the University of the Philippines Diliman campus last month and I came across this advertisement at the Ang Bahay ng Alumni Building. Since I was craving a good cup of cold coffee, I went inside.
Signage near the entrance
Actually, I was confused at first because I couldn't find the place right away. You have to go inside the Art Circle shop - the entrance to Trigo Breads and Deli is inside.
Art Circle entrance
I almost missed the entrance at first!
Decor was quiet and homey
Hazelnut Capuccino
I was not there for very long and I only had one glass of iced coffee which, if I remember right was hazelnut cappuccino. It was quite good and I look forward to having a nice cup of coffee there again. They also have cakes and other stuff to eat but I don't know what they are like since I haven't tried them yet.

Trigo Breads and Deli
Ang Bahay ng Alumni, R. Magsaysay Street 
University of the Philippines, Diliman