Saturday, November 6, 2010

Cafe City 1888 - SM City Fairview

I was strolling around the SM City Fairview Annex where the more upscale dining places are located and Starbucks was full. In fact, it was overflowing and we both agreed we didn't want to stay there.

So we looked around for another place that serves coffee and we stumbled across Cafe City 1888. Blueberry Cheesecake is my niece's favorite dessert and since they had that available, we went in and had coffee and cake.

Blueberry Cheesecake

The Blueberry Cheesecake was pretty good. Nothing to rave about but we will definitely have it again since we love cheesecake.

Mango Cheesecake Coffee

I had the appropriate iced coffee to go with the cake - Mango Cheesecake Coffee. It was great and very unusual. I only recommend it to people who love both mango and cheesecake. It's not too sweet but it hits the spot.

The coffee cup had "UCC Coffee" on the label so I guess Cafe City 1888 at SM City Fairview is a sister coffee shop.

The interiors are fairly neutral an comfortable, which is what I prefer. I actually forgot to take a picture of the interior and exterior. The place is quite homey and not at all loud There is also a smoking area outside of the air-conditioned part of the cafe.

No comments:

Post a Comment