Saturday, March 5, 2011

Restaurant of Choice (ROC) in UP Diliman

The Restaurant of Choice (ROC) in UP Diliman at the Bahay ng Alumni is located inside the University of the Philippines campus. It is a good alternative to the Chocolate Kiss Cafe because it it less crowded and noisy. On my first visit there I ordered one of the Chef's Specials, Grilled Porkchops With Marsala Cream.


ROC's Marsala Porkchops

A hearty lunch meal

The serving is huge and the ingredients are of good quality. I was quite full by the time I finished. Unfortunately, the taste was too bland for me. The sauce was so creamy, I could not taste the Marsala wine at all.

Next time I will try another dish. I do intend to return to the Restaurant of Choice (ROC) because the place has a nice and casual ambiance so its worth trying out the next time I find myself looking for a good meal in the UP Diliman campus.